Project reference: Design of a modular plant for storage and treatment of drilling mud, compliant with DNV OS-E101 and 2.7-1/2.7-3 requirements.
Our portfolio includes modules and mechanical packages for the offshore oil and gas industry as well as the offshore wind energy sector. We design and engineer a variety of modules and topside structures for fixed production platforms including process modules, subsea templates, living quarters, control rooms and other engineered packages at clients’ request.
- Compliant with North Sea rules and regulations: Norsok D-001 Drilling Facilities and DNV Offshore Standard OS-E101 Drilling Plant.
- Modules compliant with DNV 2.7-3 as well as OS-E101 during operation.
- Designed to operate within Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
- Designed so as to withstand sour service (NACE MR-0175 and ISO 15156).
- Process piping designed in compliance with ASME B31.3.
What follows is a non-exhaustive list of packages we have developed to date.
- Drilling mud treatment systems.
- Cuttings reinjection systems.
- Chemical injection systems.
- Methanol injection systems.
- Riser gas handling systems.
- Gas scrubbing and inter-cooling systems.
- Sand handling and treatment systems.
- Oil, gas and water separation systems.
- Fuel transfer systems.