Project reference: Design of a modular plant for storage and treatment of drilling mud, compliant with DNV OS-E101 and 2.7-1/2.7-3 requirements.
Our portfolio includes modules and mechanical packages for the offshore oil and gas industry as well as the offshore wind energy sector. We design and engineer a variety of modules and topside structures for fixed production platforms including process modules, subsea templates, living quarters, control rooms and other engineered packages at clients’ request.
- Compliant with North Sea rules and regulations: Norsok D-001 Drilling Facilities and DNV Offshore Standard OS-E101 Drilling Plant.
- Modules compliant with DNV 2.7-3 as well as OS-E101 during operation.
- Designed to operate within Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
- Designed so as to withstand sour service (NACE MR-0175 and ISO 15156).
- Process piping designed in compliance with ASME B31.3.
What follows is a non-exhaustive list of packages we have developed to date.
- Drilling mud treatment systems.
- Cuttings reinjection systems.
- Chemical injection systems.
- Methanol injection systems.
- Riser gas handling systems.
- Gas scrubbing and inter-cooling systems.
- Sand handling and treatment systems.
- Oil, gas and water separation systems.
- Fuel transfer systems.
Besides developing engineering packages, we can provide technical assistance during the design review process and fabrication. What follows is a non exhaustive list of activities we can undertake to provide support during the fabrication stage.
- Code consulting, compliance with North Sea rules and regulations.
- 3D Modelling and 2D drafting, bill of materials, generation of as built drawings.
- Assistance to material selection, procurement, logistics, customs clearance.
- Revision of welding procedures and welding maps.
- Production of traceability records (material certificates, non destructive testing, mechanical tests, etc).
- Coordination with Certifying Body during design review and production surveys.
- Engineering and production weight control compliant with ISO 19901-5.
- Lifting and handling planning.
- Mechanical testing procedures and witnessing/undertaking.
- Bolt tightening procedures and verification.
- Pipe cleaning and flushing procedures and verification.
- Pressure test procedures and supervision.
- Coating procedures and specifications, coating production tests.
- Assistance to mechanical completion, pre-commissioning check lists and commissioning procedures.